Translationsan inhabitant of Earth
Terran is a term commonly associated in science fiction with humans.
Other usesIt may also refer to:
- Galactic Terran-Vasudan Alliance, a fictional galactic government in the FreeSpace series.
- Terran (StarCraft), the name given to the humans in the StarCraft science fiction series.
- Terran Alliance, a fictional governing organization in the Battle Opera Gunmech universe.
- Terran Confederation, the primary human government in the Wing Commander science fiction series.
- Terran Empire, a government in the 1967 Star Trek episode Mirror, Mirror.
- Terran Federation, a government in the 1959 science fiction novel Starship Troopers.
- Terran Federation (Blake's 7), a government in the science fiction TV series Blake's 7.
- Terran Federation (Starfire), a government in the Starfire universe.
- Terran Hegemony, a government in the fictional BattleTech universe.
- Terran Republic, an empire fighting for order in the fictional MMOFPS PlanetSide for PC.
- Terran Trade Authority, the government in a collection of four large illustrated science fiction books.
- Tony Terran, Los Angeles Session Trumpet Player
Terran in German: Terraner
Terran in Korean: 테란 (동음이의)